Coris Bank International Côte d’Ivoire informs you that its three (03) branches: ADJAME, MARCORY, YOPOUGON 3rd PONT whose activities have been temporarily suspended due to the health situation, will be reopened from Monday, May 18, 2020.
The seventeen (17) branches of our network will therefore be open to assist you in your day-to-day operations:
- Monday to Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.;
- Saturday: From 8:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.;
- Sundays and public holidays for our agencies in 2 Plateaux, Adjamé, and San-Pedro Cité: From 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
These are the following agencies:
- In Abidjan (10 branches): Plateau- 2 Plateaux – Abobo – Abatta – Yopougon St André – Koumassi – Adjamé – Marcory – Yopougon 3rd bridge.
- Inside (7 branches): Bouaké – Korhogo – Daloa – Duékoué – San Pedro Bardot – San Pédro Cité – Soubré.
Coris Bank International Ivory Coast invites you to respect the preventive measures put in place in its network of branches for the health security of all, in particular:
- Hand washing with soap and water or with hydroalcoholic gel, at the entrance to branches and ATMs;
- The minimum distance of one meter at the entrance and inside the branches;
- Mandatory wearing of a protective mask before entering the agency;
In addition, we recommend that you use our remote banking services to reduce your travel and contacts to the bare essentials: E-coris, Sms-banking, E-swift, E-Statement, our bank cards and our ATMs ( DAB) available 24 hours a day.
It is together that we will overcome this ordeal and be stronger.
CORIS BANK INTERNATIONAL Ivory Coast thanks you for your trust!