Following the new measures announced by the Head of State relating to health developments inside and particularly the lifting of restrictions for the interior of the Country, Coris Bank International CI informs its friendly customers that its agency SAN-PEDRO CITE, whose activities have been temporarily suspended due to the health situation, will be reopened from Thursday, May 14, 2020, at the usual opening and closing times, as follows:
- Monday to Friday:8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.;
- Saturday: 8:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.;
Coris Bank International CI invites you to respect the preventive measures put in place in its network of branches for the health security of all, in particular:
- Hand washing with soap and water or with hydroalcoholic gel, at the entrance to branches and ATMs;
- The minimum distance of one meter at the entrance and inside the branches;
- Mandatory wearing of a protective mask before entering the agency.
In addition, we recommend that you use our remote banking services to reduce your travel and contacts to the bare essentials: E-coris, Sms-banking, E-swift, E-Statement, our bank cards and our ATMs ( DAB) available 24 hours a day.
CORIS BANK INTERNATIONAL Ivory Coast thanks you for your trust!