Coris Bank Internationalat your service in difficult times
We are going through difficult times, with the spread of the Coronavirus disease.
The COVID19 which is making the front page of the world press is worrying, and rightly so, because fear and uncertainty are the dominant themes. COVID-19 poses a threat, both personally and professionally.
Our thoughts are particularly with those who have been affected by this unprecedented event.
Like many customers, you are probably wondering about the relationship with your bank. I take the liberty of writing to you directly to reassure you about the actions already taken to preserve the health of our employees and to inform you of the measures we are taking to help all our customers better cope with this crisis situation.
First and foremost, know that your bank is there for you, listening to you, at your service.
With the evolution of this disease, if however the security and precautionary measures were to be further strengthened, we are ready and we have put in place alternative backup plans, the main ones of which are :
- Ensure continuity of access to banking services
We have set up a system for access to banking services which allows us to continue to meet your needs, even in the event of confinement.
This system includes preventive and reactive measures, relating to :
- the strengthening of hygiene conditions in the premises, throughout the branch network and at ATMs/ATMs through the provision of quality hydro-alcoholic gels, the provision of liquid soap and paper disposable hydrophilic ;
- the opening and closing of the doors of the Bank and ATMs/ATMs by security guards with previously disinfected hands and not by visitors or customers ;
- restricting staff travel abroad ;
- the possibility of ensuring continuity of service in other premises;
- our online and mobile banking services are accessible at all times so that you can carry out your banking transactions from home ;
- the availability of our network of ATMs to facilitate access to cash
The evolution of this Coronavirus crisis is dazzling, and in this uncertain environment, access to sound advice and banking expertise becomes essential.
Faced with the recent evolution of the stock markets, following the Coronavirus crisis, our team is ready to support you by providing you with advice at your convenience, and ideally over the phone.
Many of you are wondering what to do in such a crisis, we are ready to discuss with you and support you.
Do not hesitate to contact our teams for possible support.
If necessary, our advisers are available : +225 20 20 94 50 / 20 30 75 46 / 20 20 94 63 /44 09 03 03/ 55 69 68 22
I would like to thank you for trusting us.
Know that your bank is there for you, listening to you, at your service.